At BodyExo we pride ourselves on delivering measurement experiences that lead to ongoing training. Hence, the importance of providing a multi-frequency bioimpedance scan that leads to massive action and results.
BodyExo marketing and support is to be used in conjunction with the Accuniq Manual to ensure that we provide the information, tools, and help to build regular measurement cycles into your prospect, member and client onboarding. At BodyExo we firmly believe in delivering the systems and technology, for fitness experts and the brands they work with to start, run or grow their business.
Being value driven is the core of our brand. We believe to succeed we must nurture authentic values.
Second, sharing those values cultivates the right culture to drive positive change, growth and opportunity.
Lastly, distinct and shared values create sustainable behaviour change and fantastic client results.
When working with our partners, we delve into the below values providing high-level context as well as detailed instruction on how to implement each part using the ACCUNIQ BC380, in this way deliver outstanding value to the member.
- Visualise changes in your body
- Know your body, know your measurements
- Track a measurement that aligns to the goal
- Opportunity is to sharpen up habits
- Success is moving forward with a schedule
- Be specific, get clear on the outcome
- Build a measurement cycle
- Small steps, 1-month goal
- Towards the positive
- Time/date, check-in
- Breathe intentionally
- Progression regression, regress to progress
- Strength density
- Intensity cardiovascular
- Mindset matters, progress not perfection
- Brainstorm, ways to grow
- Family/friends create a joint goal
- Values, most important
- Influence, codeword
- As if now, format
- Rewards, schedule milestones
- Reset your next goal
- Patterns create the result
- The story, the way you desire it to be
- Cause and effect, reasons rather than results
- Plan a quarterly snapshot
- Focus on wins
- Name the strengths and weakenesses
- Energy, feelings you want to feel
- Grow, keep a gratitude journal