Click the “Add Scan Credits” button. Select the number of scan credits to be added — Press the checkout button. Complete the order.
- On receipt of payment, prepaid scans are registered to your account.
- Open BodyExo text message to activate your account.
- You will receive a phone call to confirm your preferred date and time for your scan.
On receipt of payment, prepaid scans are registered to your account and ready to be uploaded.
Select a Location
Click “Locations”. Select the closest location to where you live or work. Click email to send through your preferred date and time.
- Make sure you are logged into your Stretch account and have available scan credits.
- Hit the plus button on the top right and select “Add New Scan.”
- Step on the Accuniq BC380 and enter your mobile number as the identifier
- Once the scan is completed, click on the QR code icon and display the QR code
- Using the Stretch app, scan the QR code displayed on the screen
- Once Stretch has recognised the QR code, click Save Scan
Setting a goal in Stretch is easy and allows you to track your progress easily. You’ll even receive an email once you’ve smashed one of your goals.
- Make sure you are logged into your Stretch account
- Hit the plus button on the top right and select “Your Goals.”
- In this screen, set the options for your goal. For example, you may want to Increase your Lean Body Mass by 20% and achieve this by 31/01/2022
- You can add as many goals as you’d like by clicking on the + button at the bottom.
- When you’re done, click on Save.
- Your new goal(s) will now appear on your Dashboard with a progress bar to indicate how far you’ve progressed. Good luck!
Challenges are a great way to put extra effort in to reach your goals. We’ve made managing Challenges in Stretch really simple and easy to use, including delivering a Challenge Report once a Challenge is completed.
Before you begin:
- Check the start date of the challenge.
- Ensure you have sufficient scan credits to record your before and after scans. It’s best to add at least two (2) scan credits because you must have at least two scans to be included in a Challenge.
- One (1) or 2 weeks before the challenge starts and prior to your first scan, log into Stretch and accept the invitation to join the challenge.
- Doing this means the record of your results will be included in the Challenge report.
The World Health Organisation (WHO) defines obesity and overweight as excessive fat accumulation that may impair health.
At BodyExo, we are all unique, with different genetics, lifestyles, and goals that affect us at different times of our lives. Supporting BMI and other broad health indicators, periodically assessing decreasing fat mass and increasing fat-free mass provides a richer overall health analysis.
By tracking the level of muscle, bone, and fat in your body over time, you can define clear health goals as well as see the patterns that emerge. You’ll be able to notice improvements and changes, which means you can adjust your aims or address concerns with your coach, friend, or trainer.
When you know and act on your history, you have a better chance at a body that will let you move, lift, and play into the later stages of your life.
To support this, we have developed Stretch proprietary software application that can be used on your mobile, tablet, or PC. Stretch software reports body composition data points captured by the Accuniq BC380. We call this the BodyExo Composition Analysis.
Regularly assessing the balance of fat, muscle, bone, and water in your body and recording the results means you have an unbiased record of your health and a possible early indicator of serious long term health risks.
At BodyExo, we firmly believe less fat means greater freedom of movement, healthier insides, and greater resistance to disease. More muscle means greater strength, decreasing the risk of injury, and an increased metabolic rate, which improves appetite and energy levels
- Click on the menu icon on the top left of the screen
- Click on Scans and then Show All
- You’ll see a list of your scans on this page. The “QR Generated At” column shows the date and time of the scan and the “Scanned At” column shows the date and time the scan was added to Stretch.
- Click on the action menu on the right side and click Scan Details
- This page will now show the individual metrics for the selected scan
Can’t find your answer?
Contact us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.